Click here to send Your Details,
or Click & Download our brochure below.
- Property Law News - Need some help with a new home purchase?
- Contract Law News - Before you enter into a guarantee update your knowledge on how the new Personal Property Securities Act affects your obligations
- Company Law News - A reversal of a prior decision regarding the rights of creditors to pursue directors personally under the Corporations Act s1324(10)
We are on
Wills and Estates
Why everyone needs a properly prepared Will
Regardless of age or health, there is no telling what may happen to us … or when … and an unenforceable Will can create heart-wrenching conflict for those close to you.
Forum Law will identify and record your wishes, and discuss any problematic issues. If circumstances change, we will help you revise your Will.
We can advise you on – and prepare – your Power of Attorney or the Appointment of a Guardian, so that you can be confident that whoever you nominate can help manage your financial, health and wellbeing issues without dispute.
Forum Law can help you with:
- Advising on, and preparation of, Wills
- Creating testamentary trusts
- Obtaining probate or letters of administration
- Advising executors, trustees, beneficiaries, administrators and potential beneficiaries in intestacy issues
- Advising and assisting in estate and trust disputes and court proceedings
- Property Relationship and Succession Act/Family Provision Act claims
- Explaining the powers and responsibilities of a Power of Attorney
- Arranging and registering a Power of Attorney
- Explaining what being a Guardian means
- Arranging an appointment of a Guardian
- Representing parties in matters relating to Guardianship and Powers of Attorney