Stay in touch with how the law affects you! Subscribe to our
Tired of unpredictable fees from ad hoc legal services?
Business legal services
Save time and effort in the long term – do business the right way now
When buying, starting, selling or running a business, you need an eagle eye to ensure you make the right decisions.
Our committed, on-call legal team can guide you to confidently conduct business. We’ll take time to understand your situation and run you through the best options, to minimise risk and stay on track.
Best of all, we explain everything in simple terms, return all your calls promptly and genuinely care about you and your business.
We can help with:
Starting and structuring your business
- Buying, setting up or selling a business
- Succession strategies
- Agreements between business owners, and your suppliers and customers
- Building and construction documentation and dispute resolution
- Purchases, sales and leases for commercial and retail property and equipment
- Employment matters, including staff and independent subcontractor agreements
- Security agreements over land or personal items and equipment
Protecting your assets
- Setting up and protecting your intellectual property
- Contract dispute resolution and debt recovery
- Insolvency matters
On-call advice, packaged for you
As your small business grows, it needs reliable, expert legal advice – without breaking the bank. That’s why we offer flexible and affordable legal packages.
Pick a package and change it as your business does. You get easy access to a legal professional, on-tap support and regular alerts on legal issues that could affect your firm.