Click here to send Your Details,
or Click & Download our brochure below.
- Property Law News - Need some help with a new home purchase?
- Contract Law News - Before you enter into a guarantee update your knowledge on how the new Personal Property Securities Act affects your obligations
- Company Law News - A reversal of a prior decision regarding the rights of creditors to pursue directors personally under the Corporations Act s1324(10)
We are on
Building & Construction Legal Services
Special services to Building and Construction
Forum Law can contribute importantly to your project’s success. Our solid legal expertise and experience regarding contract, building and development matters is supported by high-level property and contract law credentials.
We help set up working relationships between partners to a project – and also between suppliers and recipients of goods and services. We revise contracts and agreements for buyers and suppliers, resolve building and supply contract disputes and assist in the selling and buying of developments. We work with
developers, designers, consultants, suppliers, builders and sub-contractors.
Forum Law’s client-tailored services include a secure online reporting system to efficiently track sales and leases in multiple-strata unit projects.
Forum Law can help you with:
- Project structuring and advice and assistance with financing
- Buying or selling commercial property
- Licensing of premises
- Dispute representation, arbitration, mediation and litigation
- Easements and covenants
- Supply agreements
- Intellectual property licensing & protection
- Contract documentation and administration
- Employment issues, workplace health & safety